Short Drove Level Crossing
Short Drove Level Crossing Location Map
Short Drove Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.353 / 52°21'10"N
Longitude: 0.3044 / 0°18'16"E
OS Eastings: 557044
OS Northings: 275267
OS Grid: TL570752
Mapcode National: GBR M73.KRF
Mapcode Global: VHHJM.7491
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Short Drove Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Short Drove
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Soham CP
- Postcode: CB7 5ER
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: SOB2
- Distance: 9 miles 7 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2020
- Next assessment due: June 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50
- Trains per day: 83
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Cambridgeshire County Council
District Council: East Cambridgeshire District Council
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Soham
County Council Electoral Division: Soham and Fordham Villages
District Council Ward: Soham North
UK Parliament Constituency: South East Cambridgeshire
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.