Signal Box Level Crossing
Signal Box Level Crossing Location Map
Signal Box Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3699 / 51°22'11"N
Longitude: 1.2076 / 1°12'27"E
OS Eastings: 623360
OS Northings: 168313
OS Grid: TR233683
Mapcode National: GBR VYM.04P
Mapcode Global: VHLG3.WT9P
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Signal Box Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Signal Box
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Canterbury District (B)
- Postcode: CT3 4EN
- Route: Kent
- ELR: VIR
- Distance: 66 miles 54 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2015
- Next assessment due: August 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90 mph
- Trains per day: 91
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council: Canterbury City Council
County Council Electoral Division: Herne Bay
County Council: Kent County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: North Thanet
District Council Ward: Reculver
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.