Signal Works Road Level Crossing
Signal Works Road Level Crossing Location Map
Signal Works Road Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.4729 / 53°28'22"N
Longitude: -2.9292 / 2°55'45"W
OS Eastings: 338420
OS Northings: 397752
OS Grid: SJ384977
Mapcode National: GBR 7XZ8.MS
Mapcode Global: WH86V.ZZ90
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Signal Works Road Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Signal Works Road
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Liverpool District (B)
- Postcode: L10 1LN
- Route: London North West
- ELR: WJK0
- Distance: 31 miles 17 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2020
- Next assessment due: August 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 126
- 76 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of Users
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
Metropolitan District Ward: Fazakerley
Metropolitan District: Liverpool City Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Liverpool, Walton
European Region: North West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.