Singers Level Crossing
Witham Friary, Somerset
Singers Level Crossing Location Map
Singers Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.1743 / 51°10'27"N
Longitude: -2.3489 / 2°20'56"W
OS Eastings: 375705
OS Northings: 141731
OS Grid: ST757417
Mapcode National: GBR 0T1.6Z8
Mapcode Global: VH97L.7RL4
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Singers Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Singers
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Witham Friary CP
- Postcode: BA115HB
- Route: Western
- ELR: WEY
- Distance: 119 miles 70 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2015
- Next assessment due: November 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 62
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No key risk drivers identified
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Mendip Central and East
District Council: Mendip District Council
District Council Ward: Postlebury
County Council: Somerset County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Somerton and Frome
European Region: South West
Civil Parish/community: Witham Friary
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.