Sir Rupert Mann Level Crossing
Burston and Shimpling, Norfolk
Sir Rupert Mann Level Crossing Location Map
Sir Rupert Mann Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.3961 / 52°23'46"N
Longitude: 1.1433 / 1°8'36"E
OS Eastings: 613957
OS Northings: 282217
OS Grid: TM139822
Mapcode National: GBR THM.MXD
Mapcode Global: VHL97.R1SG
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Sir Rupert Mann Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Sir Rupert Mann
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Burston and Shimpling CP
- Postcode: IP225TY
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: LTN1
- Distance: 96 miles 60 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2015
- Next assessment due: February 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 86
- 1 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Bressingham and Burston
Civil Parish/community: Burston and Shimpling
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Norfolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: South Norfolk
District Council: South Norfolk District Council
County Council Electoral Division: West Depwade
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.