Skerne Leys Level Crossing
Skerne and Wansford, East Riding of Yorkshire
Skerne Leys Level Crossing Location Map
Skerne Leys Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.9876 / 53°59'15"N
Longitude: -0.436 / 0°26'9"W
OS Eastings: 502644
OS Northings: 455753
OS Grid: TA026557
Mapcode National: GBR TQDB.D9
Mapcode Global: WHGDK.81MB
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Skerne Leys Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Skerne Leys
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Skerne and Wansford CP
- Postcode: YO259AA
- Route: London North East
- ELR: HBS0
- Distance: 18 miles 36 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2020
- Next assessment due: June 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70
- Trains per day: 56
- 3 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire Council
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): East Wolds and Coastal
UK Parliament Constituency: East Yorkshire
Civil Parish/community: Skerne and Wansford
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.