Soles Farm Level Crossing
Soles Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Soles Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.2021 / 51°12'7"N
Longitude: 1.2225 / 1°13'21"E
OS Eastings: 625216
OS Northings: 149699
OS Grid: TR252496
Mapcode National: GBR W0K.HXF
Mapcode Global: VHLH3.41NT
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Soles Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Soles Farm
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: Nonington CP
- Postcode: CT157JE
- Route: Kent
- ELR: FDM
- Distance: 70 miles 56 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: November 2015
- Next assessment due: February 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90 mph
- Trains per day: 69
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Aylesham
UK Parliament Constituency: Dover
District Council: Dover District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Dover North
County Council: Kent County Council
Civil Parish/community: Nonington
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.