Souldrop Level Crossing
Knotting and Souldrop, Bedford
Souldrop Level Crossing Location Map
Souldrop Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.2401 / 52°14'24"N
Longitude: -0.5622 / 0°33'43"W
OS Eastings: 498272
OS Northings: 261188
OS Grid: SP982611
Mapcode National: GBR DZC.GPM
Mapcode Global: VHFPM.6YML
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Souldrop Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Souldrop
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Knotting and Souldrop CP
- Postcode: MK441EX
- Route: Midland and Continental
- ELR: SPC2
- Distance: 58 miles 26 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2015
- Next assessment due: September 2018
- Types of trains: Freight
- Line speed: 50 mph
- Trains per day: 33
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: Bedford Borough Council
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Knotting and Souldrop
UK Parliament Constituency: North East Bedfordshire
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Sharnbrook
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.