South Farm No.2 Level Crossing
Thorpe in Balne, Doncaster
South Farm No.2 Level Crossing Location Map
South Farm No.2 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.5829 / 53°34'58"N
Longitude: -1.1187 / 1°7'7"W
OS Eastings: 458444
OS Northings: 409949
OS Grid: SE584099
Mapcode National: GBR NWM0.LC
Mapcode Global: WHDCW.S6HM
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of South Farm No.2 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: South Farm No.2
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Thorpe in Balne CP
- Postcode: DN5 0LU
- Route: London North East
- ELR: JCA0
- Distance: 0 miles 35 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2020
- Next assessment due: October 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 25
- Trains per day: 14
- Infrequent vehicular use
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
- Gates or Barriers
Metropolitan District: Doncaster Borough Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Doncaster North
Metropolitan District Ward: Norton & Askern
Civil Parish/community: Thorpe in Balne
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.