Sportsfield Level Crossing
Sportsfield Level Crossing Location Map
Sportsfield Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.6812 / 53°40'52"N
Longitude: -1.3521 / 1°21'7"W
OS Eastings: 442888
OS Northings: 420718
OS Grid: SE428207
Mapcode National: GBR MT0W.24
Mapcode Global: WHDC6.6QCT
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Sportsfield Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Sportsfield
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Featherstone CP
- Postcode: WF7 6LB
- Route: London North East
- ELR: WAG1
- Distance: 54 miles 12 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2020
- Next assessment due: February 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50
- Trains per day: 62
- 125 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Featherstone
Metropolitan District Ward: Featherstone
UK Parliament Constituency: Hemsworth
Metropolitan District: Wakefield City Council
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.