Spratts Water Level Crossing
Carlton Colville, Suffolk
Spratts Water Level Crossing Location Map
Spratts Water Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.4638 / 52°27'49"N
Longitude: 1.6837 / 1°41'1"E
OS Eastings: 650328
OS Northings: 291477
OS Grid: TM503914
Mapcode National: GBR YTJ.DJ2
Mapcode Global: VHM6M.4BHL
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Spratts Water Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Spratts Water
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Carlton Colville CP
- Postcode: NR338BP
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ESK0
- Distance: 114 miles 35 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2020
- Next assessment due: October 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55
- Trains per day: 27
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Carlton Colville
District Council Ward: Carlton Colville
European Region: Eastern
County Council Electoral Division: Pakefield
County Council: Suffolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Waveney
District Council: Waveney District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.