Spring Grove Level Crossing
Wye with Hinxhill, Kent
Spring Grove Level Crossing Location Map
Spring Grove Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.1759 / 51°10'33"N
Longitude: 0.9193 / 0°55'9"E
OS Eastings: 604153
OS Northings: 145904
OS Grid: TR041459
Mapcode National: GBR SXW.C6N
Mapcode Global: VHKKG.WPCX
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Spring Grove Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Spring Grove
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Wye with Hinxhill CP
- Postcode: TN255EY
- Route: Kent
- ELR: ACR
- Distance: 59 miles 47 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2015
- Next assessment due: August 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 123
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
UK Parliament Constituency: Ashford
District Council: Ashford Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Ashford Rural East
County Council: Kent County Council
European Region: South East
District Council Ward: Wye
Civil Parish/community: Wye with Hinxhill
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.