St Clements Level Crossing
West Thurrock and South Stifford, Thurrock
St Clements Level Crossing Location Map
St Clements Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.4745 / 51°28'28"N
Longitude: 0.2904 / 0°17'25"E
OS Eastings: 559163
OS Northings: 177545
OS Grid: TQ591775
Mapcode National: GBR X3.ZV3
Mapcode Global: VHHNV.Z6DH
- Name: St Clements
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Thurrock (B)
- Postcode: RM204EL
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: TLL
- Distance: 18 miles 43 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
3 (Very High)
- Last assessment: January 2015
- Next assessment due: April 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 162
- 90 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Frequent Trains
- Large Numbers of users
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: Eastern
UK Parliament Constituency: Thurrock
Unitary Authority: Thurrock Borough Council
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): West Thurrock and South Stifford
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.