St. Devereux 1 Level Crossing
St Devereux, Herefordshire
St. Devereux 1 Level Crossing Location Map
St. Devereux 1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.9907 / 51°59'26"N
Longitude: -2.7824 / 2°46'56"W
OS Eastings: 346372
OS Northings: 232764
OS Grid: SO463327
Mapcode National: GBR FH.JNG3
Mapcode Global: VH78K.Q7F7
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of St. Devereux 1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: St. Devereux 1
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: St. Devereux CP
- Postcode: HR2 8DU
- Route: Wales
- ELR: HNL1
- Distance: 5 miles 78 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2020
- Next assessment due: October 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 94
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Hereford and South Herefordshire
Unitary Authority: Herefordshire Council
Civil Parish/community: St Devereux
European Region: West Midlands
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Wormside
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.