St. Keyne 5 Level Crossing
Dobwalls and Trewidland, Cornwall
St. Keyne 5 Level Crossing Location Map
St. Keyne 5 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.412 / 50°24'43"N
Longitude: -4.4635 / 4°27'48"W
OS Eastings: 225059
OS Northings: 59804
OS Grid: SX250598
Mapcode National: GBR NF.RK8Y
Mapcode Global: FRA 17JY.YQ9
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of St. Keyne 5 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: St. Keyne 5
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Dobwalls and Trewidland CP
- Postcode: PL144RT
- Route: Western
- ELR: LOO
- Distance: 4 miles 16 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2013
- Next assessment due: August 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 25 mph
- Trains per day: 24
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
Civil Parish/community: Dobwalls and Trewidland
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Menheniot
UK Parliament Constituency: South East Cornwall
European Region: South West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.