Stacpool Level Crossing
Needham Market, Suffolk
Stacpool Level Crossing Location Map
Stacpool Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.1392 / 52°8'21"N
Longitude: 1.0743 / 1°4'27"E
OS Eastings: 610477
OS Northings: 253451
OS Grid: TM104534
Mapcode National: GBR TLM.VV7
Mapcode Global: VHLBC.KHTD
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Stacpool Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Stacpool
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Needham Market CP
- Postcode: IP6 8LJ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: LTN1
- Distance: 75 miles 70 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2014
- Next assessment due: November 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 205
- 9 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Barking and Somersham
County Council Electoral Division: Bosmere
UK Parliament Constituency: Central Suffolk and North Ipswich
European Region: Eastern
District Council: Mid Suffolk District Council
Civil Parish/community: Needham Market
County Council: Suffolk County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.