Staffords Bridge Level Crossing
Upton Pyne, Devon
Staffords Bridge Level Crossing Location Map
Staffords Bridge Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.7569 / 50°45'24"N
Longitude: -3.5287 / 3°31'43"W
OS Eastings: 292266
OS Northings: 96372
OS Grid: SX922963
Mapcode National: GBR P1.6LJ4
Mapcode Global: FRA 37H2.WL2
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Staffords Bridge Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Staffords Bridge
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: East Devon District
- Postcode: EX5 5DZ
- Route: Western
- ELR: MLN
- Distance: 191 miles 41 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2014
- Next assessment due: October 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 112
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Broadclyst and Whimple
UK Parliament Constituency: Central Devon
County Council: Devon County Council
District Council: East Devon District Council
District Council Ward: Exe Valley
European Region: South West
Civil Parish/community: Upton Pyne
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.