Stinchcombe 6 Level Crossing
Stinchcombe 6 Level Crossing Location Map
Stinchcombe 6 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.6916 / 51°41'29"N
Longitude: -2.414 / 2°24'50"W
OS Eastings: 371481
OS Northings: 199290
OS Grid: ST714992
Mapcode National: GBR JZ.4MGJ
Mapcode Global: VH951.3RP1
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Stinchcombe 6 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Stinchcombe 6
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Stinchcombe CP
- Postcode: GL139EU
- Route: Western
- ELR: BGL2
- Distance: 108 miles 48 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2020
- Next assessment due: March 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100
- Trains per day: 104
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Gloucestershire County Council
European Region: South West
Civil Parish/community: Stinchcombe
UK Parliament Constituency: Stroud
District Council: Stroud District Council
District Council Ward: Vale
County Council Electoral Division: Wotton-under-Edge
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.