Stocksmoor Level Crossing
Stocksmoor Level Crossing Location Map
Stocksmoor Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.5961 / 53°35'45"N
Longitude: -1.7332 / 1°43'59"W
OS Eastings: 417757
OS Northings: 411091
OS Grid: SE177110
Mapcode National: GBR JVBV.KM
Mapcode Global: WHCB8.BWX1
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Stocksmoor Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Stocksmoor
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Kirkburton CP
- Postcode: HD4 6XQ
- Route: London North East
- ELR: PEH0
- Distance: 5 miles 71 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2020
- Next assessment due: July 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50
- Trains per day: 36
- 5 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - 1 incident since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Dewsbury
Civil Parish/community: Kirkburton
Metropolitan District Ward: Kirkburton
Metropolitan District: Kirklees Borough Council
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.