Stone Crossing Level Crossing
Stone Crossing Level Crossing Location Map
Stone Crossing Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.4514 / 51°27'5"N
Longitude: 0.2644 / 0°15'51"E
OS Eastings: 557434
OS Northings: 174921
OS Grid: TQ574749
Mapcode National: GBR WB.CBG
Mapcode Global: VHHNV.JSM7
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Stone Crossing Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Stone Crossing
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Stone CP
- Postcode: DA9 9AW
- Route: Kent
- ELR: HDR
- Distance: 19 miles 14 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
2 (Very High)
- Last assessment: September 2015
- Next assessment due: December 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 187
- 108 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Frequent Trains
- Low Sighting Time
- Large Numbers of users
- Crossing is near station
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Dartford
District Council: Dartford Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Dartford East
County Council: Kent County Council
European Region: South East
Civil Parish/community: Stone
District Council Ward: Stone
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.