Stoner Level Crossing
Stoner Level Crossing Location Map
Stoner Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.33 / 51°19'48"N
Longitude: -1.9224 / 1°55'20"W
OS Eastings: 405501
OS Northings: 158996
OS Grid: SU055589
Mapcode National: GBR 3WN.DT1
Mapcode Global: VHB4H.MTKR
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Stoner Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Stoner
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Urchfont CP
- Postcode: SN103PS
- Route: Western
- ELR: SWY
- Distance: 82 miles 4 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2015
- Next assessment due: December 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 110 mph
- Trains per day: 38
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Devizes
European Region: South West
Civil Parish/community: Urchfont
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Urchfont and The Cannings
Unitary Authority: Wiltshire Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.