Stretton Heath Level Crossing
Alberbury with Cardeston, Shropshire
Stretton Heath Level Crossing Location Map
Stretton Heath Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6907 / 52°41'26"N
Longitude: -2.9346 / 2°56'4"W
OS Eastings: 336928
OS Northings: 310743
OS Grid: SJ369107
Mapcode National: GBR B9.3D6G
Mapcode Global: WH8BQ.WMRM
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Stretton Heath Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Stretton Heath
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Alberbury with Cardeston CP
- Postcode: SY5 9QH
- Route: Wales
- ELR: SBA1
- Distance: 8 miles 69 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: August 2020
- Next assessment due: November 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 80
- Trains per day: 24
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Alberbury with Cardeston
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Loton
UK Parliament Constituency: Shrewsbury and Atcham
Unitary Authority: Shropshire Council
European Region: West Midlands
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.