Strumpshaw Fen Level Crossing
Strumpshaw Fen Level Crossing Location Map
Strumpshaw Fen Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6067 / 52°36'24"N
Longitude: 1.4567 / 1°27'24"E
OS Eastings: 634151
OS Northings: 306602
OS Grid: TG341066
Mapcode National: GBR XKH.H48
Mapcode Global: WHMTQ.BRX0
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Strumpshaw Fen Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Strumpshaw Fen
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Strumpshaw CP
- Postcode: NR134HS
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NOL
- Distance: 6 miles 74 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2015
- Next assessment due: June 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 55
- 3 Vehicles
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: 2 incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Crossing is near station
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
County Council Electoral Division: Blofield and Brundall
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
District Council Ward: Brundall
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Norfolk County Council
Civil Parish/community: Strumpshaw
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.