Sun Wharf Aocl+b Level Crossing
Sun Wharf Aocl+b Level Crossing Location Map
Sun Wharf Aocl+b Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.0942 / 52°5'39"N
Longitude: 1.3239 / 1°19'25"E
OS Eastings: 627778
OS Northings: 249202
OS Grid: TM277492
Mapcode National: GBR WQ5.RHV
Mapcode Global: VHLBP.WMRD
- Name: Sun Wharf Aocl+b
- Crossing Type: Private Automatic Barriers
- Location: Woodbridge CP
- Postcode: IP121BD
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ESK
- Distance: 79 miles 31 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2014
- Next assessment due: December 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 15 mph
- Trains per day: 33
- 108 Vehicles
- 81 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Large Numbers of HGVs
- Frequent Trains
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: Eastern
UK Parliament Constituency: Suffolk Coastal
District Council: Suffolk Coastal District Council
County Council: Suffolk County Council
Civil Parish/community: Woodbridge
County Council Electoral Division: Woodbridge
District Council Ward: Woodbridge
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.