Sunt No.1 Level Crossing
Sunt No.1 Level Crossing Location Map
Sunt No.1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.218 / 51°13'4"N
Longitude: 0.0046 / 0°0'16"E
OS Eastings: 540094
OS Northings: 148438
OS Grid: TQ400484
Mapcode National: GBR KKT.FZN
Mapcode Global: VHHPW.1N85
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Sunt No.1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Sunt No.1
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Oxted CP
- Postcode: RH8 0RR
- Route: Sussex
- ELR: HGG1
- Distance: 23 miles 23 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2015
- Next assessment due: September 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph (up)
85 mph (down)
- Trains per day: 96
- 1 Vehicles
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Frequent Trains
- Low Sighting Time
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
UK Parliament Constituency: East Surrey
Civil Parish/community: Oxted
County Council Electoral Division: Oxted
District Council Ward: Oxted South
European Region: South East
County Council: Surrey County Council
District Council: Tandridge District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.