Sunt Level Crossing
Sunt Level Crossing Location Map
Sunt Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.2208 / 51°13'14"N
Longitude: 0.006 / 0°0'21"E
OS Eastings: 540186
OS Northings: 148755
OS Grid: TQ401487
Mapcode National: GBR KKT.G9X
Mapcode Global: VHHPW.2L10
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Sunt Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Sunt
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Oxted CP
- Postcode: RH8 9PN
- Route: Sussex
- ELR: HGG1
- Distance: 23 miles 7 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2015
- Next assessment due: September 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph (up)
85 mph (down)
- Trains per day: 96
- 3 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: East Surrey
Civil Parish/community: Oxted
County Council Electoral Division: Oxted
District Council Ward: Oxted South
European Region: South East
County Council: Surrey County Council
District Council: Tandridge District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.