Suton Level Crossing
Suton Level Crossing Location Map
Suton Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5484 / 52°32'54"N
Longitude: 1.0987 / 1°5'55"E
OS Eastings: 610196
OS Northings: 299015
OS Grid: TM101990
Mapcode National: GBR TFT.8LR
Mapcode Global: VHL8G.066R
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Suton Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Suton
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Wymondham CP
- Postcode: NR189JQ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ETN
- Distance: 112 miles 33 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2014
- Next assessment due: March 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 70
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Frequent Trains
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Cromwells
European Region: Eastern
County Council Electoral Division: Forehoe
UK Parliament Constituency: Mid Norfolk
County Council: Norfolk County Council
District Council: South Norfolk District Council
Civil Parish/community: Wymondham
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.