Swadlincote Junction Level Crossing
Swadlincote Junction Level Crossing Location Map
Swadlincote Junction Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.7689 / 52°46'7"N
Longitude: -1.6103 / 1°36'37"W
OS Eastings: 426388
OS Northings: 319099
OS Grid: SK263190
Mapcode National: GBR 5F9.FNX
Mapcode Global: WHCGD.7NFP
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Swadlincote Junction Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Swadlincote Junction
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Cauldwell CP
- Postcode: DE126RJ
- Route: Midland and Continental
- ELR: KSL
- Distance: 124 miles 8 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: July 2015
- Next assessment due: October 2018
- Types of trains: Freight
- Line speed: 101 mph
- Trains per day: 4
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Infrequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Cauldwell
County Council: Derbyshire County Council
European Region: East Midlands
County Council Electoral Division: Linton
District Council Ward: Linton
UK Parliament Constituency: South Derbyshire
District Council: South Derbyshire District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.