Swarkestone Sports Field Level Crossing
Swarkestone Sports Field Level Crossing Location Map
Swarkestone Sports Field Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.8573 / 52°51'26"N
Longitude: -1.4536 / 1°27'12"W
OS Eastings: 436888
OS Northings: 329006
OS Grid: SK368290
Mapcode National: GBR 6FN.Z5M
Mapcode Global: WHDH6.NF0W
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Swarkestone Sports Field Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Swarkestone Sports Field
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Swarkestone CP
- Postcode: DE731JA
- Route: Midland and Continental
- ELR: SSJ
- Distance: 128 miles 51 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2014
- Next assessment due: August 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50 mph
- Trains per day: 29
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Aston
District Council Ward: Aston
County Council: Derbyshire County Council
European Region: East Midlands
UK Parliament Constituency: South Derbyshire
District Council: South Derbyshire District Council
Civil Parish/community: Swarkestone
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.