Swinderby Road Level Crossing
Swinderby Road Level Crossing Location Map
Swinderby Road Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.1499 / 53°8'59"N
Longitude: -0.7392 / 0°44'21"W
OS Eastings: 484417
OS Northings: 362159
OS Grid: SK844621
Mapcode National: GBR CKR.KY9
Mapcode Global: WHFHB.M361
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Swinderby Road Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Swinderby Road
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Collingham CP
- Postcode: NG237NY
- Route: London North East
- ELR: NOB1
- Distance: 22 miles 63 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2014
- Next assessment due: May 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50 mph
- Trains per day: 127
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Collingham
County Council Electoral Division: Collingham
District Council Ward: Collingham
European Region: East Midlands
UK Parliament Constituency: Newark
District Council: Newark and Sherwood District Council
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.