Tai'r Meibion Level Crossing
Tai'r Meibion Level Crossing Location Map
Tai'r Meibion Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.2246 / 53°13'28"N
Longitude: -4.0618 / 4°3'42"W
OS Eastings: 262454
OS Northings: 371716
OS Grid: SH624717
Mapcode National: GBR 5S.0XGM
Mapcode Global: WH548.L61R
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Tai'r Meibion Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Tai'r Meibion
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Llanllechid Community
- Postcode: LL573YP
- Route: Wales
- ELR: CNH3
- Distance: 235 miles 43 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: March 2020
- Next assessment due: June 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 55
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No Specific Risk Drivers Identified
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Arfon
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Arfon
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Arllechwedd
Unitary Authority: Gwynedd Council
Civil Parish/community: Llanllechid Community
Welsh Assembly Region: North Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.