Teignbridge Level Crossing
Teignbridge Level Crossing Location Map
Teignbridge Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.5482 / 50°32'53"N
Longitude: -3.6157 / 3°36'56"W
OS Eastings: 285622
OS Northings: 73294
OS Grid: SX856732
Mapcode National: GBR QR.4SVC
Mapcode Global: FRA 379M.56C
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Teignbridge Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Teignbridge
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Gates
- Location: Teigngrace CP
- Postcode: TQ123QJ
- Route: Western
- ELR: MOB
- Distance: 1 miles 51 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2012
- Next assessment due: January 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 15 mph
- Trains per day: 3
- 3888 Vehicles
- 243 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Infrequent Trains
- Large Numbers of users
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Devon County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Kingsteignton
District Council Ward: Kingsteignton West
UK Parliament Constituency: Newton Abbot
European Region: South West
District Council: Teignbridge District Council
Civil Parish/community: Teigngrace
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.