The Drove Level Crossing
The Drove Level Crossing Location Map
The Drove Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.4383 / 52°26'17"N
Longitude: 0.4714 / 0°28'17"E
OS Eastings: 568091
OS Northings: 285134
OS Grid: TL680851
Mapcode National: GBR P91.00M
Mapcode Global: VHJFL.4Z25
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of The Drove Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: The Drove
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Lakenheath CP
- Postcode: IP279LJ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ETN0
- Distance: 79 miles 66 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2020
- Next assessment due: January 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 65
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No Specific Risk Drivers Identified
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: Eastern
District Council: Forest Heath District Council
Civil Parish/community: Lakenheath
District Council Ward: Lakenheath
County Council Electoral Division: Row Heath
County Council: Suffolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: West Suffolk
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.