Thorpe Grove Level Crossing
Trimley St Martin, Suffolk
Thorpe Grove Level Crossing Location Map
Thorpe Grove Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.993 / 51°59'34"N
Longitude: 1.3013 / 1°18'4"E
OS Eastings: 626744
OS Northings: 237875
OS Grid: TM267378
Mapcode National: GBR VQ5.5S6
Mapcode Global: VHLC8.H5TH
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Thorpe Grove Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Thorpe Grove
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Trimley St. Martin CP
- Postcode: IP110RY
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: FEL
- Distance: 81 miles 31 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2014
- Next assessment due: March 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 73
- 20 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: Eastern
County Council Electoral Division: Felixstowe North and Trimley
UK Parliament Constituency: Suffolk Coastal
District Council: Suffolk Coastal District Council
County Council: Suffolk County Council
District Council Ward: The Trimleys
Civil Parish/community: Trimley St Martin
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.