Thorpe Salvin No.3 Level Crossing
Thorpe Salvin, Rotherham
Thorpe Salvin No.3 Level Crossing Location Map
Thorpe Salvin No.3 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.3297 / 53°19'47"N
Longitude: -1.1991 / 1°11'56"W
OS Eastings: 453437
OS Northings: 381723
OS Grid: SK534817
Mapcode National: GBR NY2Y.63
Mapcode Global: WHDF0.KK7Q
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Thorpe Salvin No.3 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Thorpe Salvin No.3
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Thorpe Salvin CP
- Postcode: S81 8BE
- Route: London North East
- ELR: MAC3
- Distance: 53 miles 27 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2020
- Next assessment due: October 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 70
- 22 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Metropolitan District: Rotherham Borough Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Rother Valley
Civil Parish/community: Thorpe Salvin
Metropolitan District Ward: Wales
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.