Tregoss Moor Level Crossing
Tregoss Moor Level Crossing Location Map
Tregoss Moor Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.4135 / 50°24'48"N
Longitude: -4.8643 / 4°51'51"W
OS Eastings: 196597
OS Northings: 60990
OS Grid: SW965609
Mapcode National: GBR ZS.63KT
Mapcode Global: FRA 07PY.QRV
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Tregoss Moor Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Tregoss Moor
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Automatic Open Crossing (locally monitored by Train Driver)
- Location: Roche CP
- Postcode: PL268NF
- Route: Western
- ELR: NEW0
- Distance: 292 miles 32 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2020
- Next assessment due: February 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 20
- Trains per day: 12
- 133 Vehicles
- 14 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No Specific Risk Drivers Identified
- Current protection arrangements:
- Road traffic light signals
- Audible alarm
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
Civil Parish/community: Roche
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Roche
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: St Austell and Newquay
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.