Treleigh Level Crossing
Treleigh Level Crossing Location Map
Treleigh Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.2457 / 50°14'44"N
Longitude: -5.2217 / 5°13'18"W
OS Eastings: 170396
OS Northings: 43375
OS Grid: SW703433
Mapcode National: GBR Z3.CRFG
Mapcode Global: VH12K.F3T0
- Name: Treleigh
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing with Minature Stop Lights
- Location: Redruth CP
- Postcode: TR164AW
- Route: Western
- ELR: MLN4
- Distance: 308 miles 76 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2020
- Next assessment due: April 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70
- Trains per day: 67
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No Specific Risk Drivers Identified
- Current protection arrangements:
- Miniature stop lights provided to warn of train approach
- Gates or stiles
UK Parliament Constituency: Camborne and Redruth
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
Civil Parish/community: Redruth
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Redruth North
European Region: South West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.