Treloggan Level Crossing
Treloggan Level Crossing Location Map
Treloggan Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.4086 / 50°24'30"N
Longitude: -5.0669 / 5°4'0"W
OS Eastings: 182179
OS Northings: 61021
OS Grid: SW821610
Mapcode National: GBR ZD.9B6D
Mapcode Global: FRA 078Z.3TV
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Treloggan Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Treloggan
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Newquay CP
- Postcode: TR7 2TW
- Route: Western
- ELR: NEW
- Distance: 302 miles 1 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
3 (Very High)
- Last assessment: July 2014
- Next assessment due: September 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 35 mph
- Trains per day: 12
- 648 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Large Numbers of users
- Current protection arrangements:
- Whistle boards provided on the rail approaches - train horn audible warning given (07:00 to 23:00)
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
Civil Parish/community: Newquay
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Newquay Treloggan
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: St Austell and Newquay
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.