Trencreek Colan 14 Level Crossing
Trencreek Colan 14 Level Crossing Location Map
Trencreek Colan 14 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.4065 / 50°24'23"N
Longitude: -5.0573 / 5°3'26"W
OS Eastings: 182851
OS Northings: 60762
OS Grid: SW828607
Mapcode National: GBR ZF.MDQH
Mapcode Global: FRA 079Z.7L0
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Trencreek Colan 14 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Trencreek Colan 14
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Newquay CP
- Postcode: TR8 4NP
- Route: Western
- ELR: NEW
- Distance: 301 miles 40 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2013
- Next assessment due: September 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 35 mph
- Trains per day: 14
- 16 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
Civil Parish/community: Newquay
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Newquay Tretherras
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: St Austell and Newquay
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.