Trencreek Level Crossing
Trencreek Level Crossing Location Map
Trencreek Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.4068 / 50°24'24"N
Longitude: -5.0561 / 5°3'22"W
OS Eastings: 182938
OS Northings: 60792
OS Grid: SW829607
Mapcode National: GBR ZF.MF1K
Mapcode Global: FRA 079Z.81D
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Trencreek Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Trencreek
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Automatic Barriers
- Location: Newquay CP
- Postcode: TR8 4NS
- Route: Western
- ELR: NEW
- Distance: 301 miles 35 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2014
- Next assessment due: December 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 20 mph
- Trains per day: 12
- 4867 Vehicles
- 68 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - 3 incidents since.
- Near-miss history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of users
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
Civil Parish/community: Newquay
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Newquay Tretherras
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: St Austell and Newquay
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.