Trevingey Level Crossing
Trevingey Level Crossing Location Map
Trevingey Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.2294 / 50°13'45"N
Longitude: -5.2389 / 5°14'19"W
OS Eastings: 169098
OS Northings: 41620
OS Grid: SW690416
Mapcode National: GBR Z3.DLXY
Mapcode Global: VH12K.4HSH
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Trevingey Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Trevingey
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Redruth CP
- Postcode: TR153AR
- Route: Western
- ELR: MLN
- Distance: 310 miles 41 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2014
- Next assessment due: July 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph (up)
60 mph (down)
- Trains per day: 47
- 155 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - 2 incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - 3 incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Whistle boards provided on the rail approaches - train horn audible warning given (07:00 to 23:00)
UK Parliament Constituency: Camborne and Redruth
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
Civil Parish/community: Redruth
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Redruth North
European Region: South West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.