Trurans Level Crossing
Trurans Level Crossing Location Map
Trurans Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.2605 / 50°15'37"N
Longitude: -5.1355 / 5°8'7"W
OS Eastings: 176612
OS Northings: 44767
OS Grid: SW766447
Mapcode National: GBR Z8.MQ50
Mapcode Global: FRA 084B.M43
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Trurans Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Trurans
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: Kenwyn CP
- Postcode: TR4 8QL
- Route: Western
- ELR: MLN
- Distance: 304 miles 30 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
13 (Extremely Low)
- Last assessment: July 2014
- Next assessment due: January 0001
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 46
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Chacewater, Kenwyn and Baldhu
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
Civil Parish/community: Kenwyn
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: Truro and Falmouth
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.