Truro Level Crossing
Truro Level Crossing Location Map
Truro Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.2696 / 50°16'10"N
Longitude: -5.0501 / 5°3'0"W
OS Eastings: 182742
OS Northings: 45524
OS Grid: SW827455
Mapcode National: GBR ZF.X2NG
Mapcode Global: FRA 089B.4C1
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Truro Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Truro
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Barriers
- Location: Truro CP
- Postcode: TR1 1BZ
- Route: Western
- ELR: MLN
- Distance: 300 miles 57 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2015
- Next assessment due: July 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 30 mph
- Trains per day: 44
- 386 Vehicles
- 217 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 5 incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - 3 incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
European Region: South West
Civil Parish/community: Truro
UK Parliament Constituency: Truro and Falmouth
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Truro Boscawen
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.