Tudeley Level Crossing
Tudeley Level Crossing Location Map
Tudeley Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.1874 / 51°11'14"N
Longitude: 0.3131 / 0°18'46"E
OS Eastings: 561742
OS Northings: 145672
OS Grid: TQ617456
Mapcode National: GBR NQL.FZ6
Mapcode Global: VHHQ7.CFV3
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Tudeley Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Tudeley
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Capel CP
- Postcode: TN110NW
- Route: Kent
- ELR: XTD
- Distance: 31 miles 38 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2014
- Next assessment due: October 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 140
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Capel
District Council Ward: Capel
County Council: Kent County Council
European Region: South East
UK Parliament Constituency: Tunbridge Wells
District Council: Tunbridge Wells Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Tunbridge Wells Rural
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.