Tunstall Dyke East Level Crossing
Tunstall Dyke East Level Crossing Location Map
Tunstall Dyke East Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6276 / 52°37'39"N
Longitude: 1.5825 / 1°34'57"E
OS Eastings: 642551
OS Northings: 309347
OS Grid: TG425093
Mapcode National: GBR XKG.BWQ
Mapcode Global: WHMTS.86VX
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Tunstall Dyke East Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Tunstall Dyke East
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Halvergate CP
- Postcode: NR293JD
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NAY
- Distance: 12 miles 14 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2014
- Next assessment due: July 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 39
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Acle
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Halvergate
District Council Ward: Marshes
County Council: Norfolk County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.