Tunstead Level Crossing
Tunstead Level Crossing Location Map
Tunstead Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.7485 / 52°44'54"N
Longitude: 1.4062 / 1°24'22"E
OS Eastings: 629987
OS Northings: 322211
OS Grid: TG299222
Mapcode National: GBR WGC.NCH
Mapcode Global: WHMT3.K5VQ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Tunstead Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Tunstead
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Tunstead CP
- Postcode: NR128EP
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: WHC1
- Distance: 11 miles 10 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2020
- Next assessment due: May 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 38
- 6 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: Eastern
County Council Electoral Division: Hoveton and Stalham
County Council: Norfolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: North Norfolk
District Council: North Norfolk District Council
District Council Ward: Scottow
Civil Parish/community: Tunstead
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.