Turkey Level Crossing
Turkey Level Crossing Location Map
Turkey Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.1763 / 51°10'34"N
Longitude: 0.4798 / 0°28'47"E
OS Eastings: 573435
OS Northings: 144821
OS Grid: TQ734448
Mapcode National: GBR PSB.24B
Mapcode Global: VHJMS.8PHL
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Turkey Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Turkey
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Marden CP
- Postcode: TN129QG
- Route: Kent
- ELR: XTD
- Distance: 38 miles 61 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2015
- Next assessment due: October 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 103
- 8 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Kent County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Maidstone and The Weald
District Council: Maidstone Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Maidstone Rural West
Civil Parish/community: Marden
District Council Ward: Marden and Yalding
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.