Ty Mawr Level Crossing
Ty Mawr Level Crossing Location Map
Ty Mawr Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.9063 / 52°54'22"N
Longitude: -4.0665 / 4°3'59"W
OS Eastings: 261120
OS Northings: 336318
OS Grid: SH611363
Mapcode National: GBR 5S.NW4V
Mapcode Global: WH55T.H6TS
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Ty Mawr Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Ty Mawr
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Talsarnau Community
- Postcode: LL476UA
- Route: Wales
- ELR: DJP0
- Distance: 114 miles 55 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2020
- Next assessment due: December 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55
- Trains per day: 16
- Infrequent vehicular use
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Unitary Authority: Gwynedd Council
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Harlech
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
Civil Parish/community: Talsarnau Community
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.