Tyddyn-y-pwll Level Crossing
Tyddyn-y-pwll Level Crossing Location Map
Tyddyn-y-pwll Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5767 / 52°34'36"N
Longitude: -3.5648 / 3°33'53"W
OS Eastings: 294058
OS Northings: 298809
OS Grid: SN940988
Mapcode National: GBR 9G.BLZL
Mapcode Global: WH68R.6HQG
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Tyddyn-y-pwll Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Tyddyn-y-pwll
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Carno Community
- Postcode: SY175JU
- Route: Wales
- ELR: SBA2
- Distance: 60 miles 50 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2014
- Next assessment due: March 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 24
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Caersws
Civil Parish/community: Carno Community
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
UK Parliament Constituency: Montgomeryshire
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Montgomeryshire
Unitary Authority: Powys Council
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.