Tye Green Level Crossing
Stansted Mountfitchet, Essex
Tye Green Level Crossing Location Map
Tye Green Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.8943 / 51°53'39"N
Longitude: 0.2309 / 0°13'51"E
OS Eastings: 553603
OS Northings: 224097
OS Grid: TL536240
Mapcode National: GBR MDM.C5J
Mapcode Global: VHHLP.YNF7
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Tye Green Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Tye Green
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Stansted Mountfitchet CP
- Postcode: CM248UQ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: TLA
- Distance: 34 miles 78 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2014
- Next assessment due: May 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 70 mph (up)
50 mph (down)
- Trains per day: 208
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Frequent Trains
- Low Sighting Time
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Essex County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Saffron Walden
County Council Electoral Division: Stansted
Civil Parish/community: Stansted Mountfitchet
District Council Ward: Stansted South & Birchanger
District Council: Uttlesford District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.